- Effective solvency & degreasing cleaning performance with environmentally friendly.
- Safety solvent which have low odour, non-combustible and non-hazardous by DOT shipping regulation.
- Highly effective removes CIC (Corrosion Inhibiting Compound), Phosphate Ester aviation hydraulic fluids, high temperature sealants, carbon soils, and oil from aircraft wheel & brakes, composites cleaning, surface preparation before painting, adhesive, sealant bonding, degreasing carbon removal (wheel & brake).
|Features & Benefits
- Replacement for chlorinated solvent such as 1.1.1 Trichloroethane, Perchloroethylene, Trichloroethylene and other potential hazardous like M.E.K, Acetone, Mineral Spirit and Kerosene based solvent blend.
- Slow evaporation & costs effective by minimised solvent consumption.
- Better penetration/ minimised wastage and leaves no residue.
- Will not adversary affected material.
- Non Flammable (High Flash Point @ 98˚C).
- Improved Worker Safety.
- Not classified as a VOC.
- Low Volatility.
- Inherently biodegradable.
- Non-ozone depleting.
- Non-hazardous waste per RCRA.
- User Friendly - Low Odour.
- Good Environmental Profile.
|Uses & Applications
- Skydrol Clean-Up.
- Hydraulic Parts Cleaning.
- Clean Hydraulic Fluid.
- Polysulfide & Semi-Cured Sealant Removal.
- Carbon Soil Removal.
- Surface Preparation for Painting.
- Surface Wipes Cleaning.
- Uncured Fiberglass Resin Removal.
- Adhesive Removal.
- Wheel & Brake Cleaning.
|How to use
- Use neat, do not dilute.
- Using with dipping/ rinsing/ spraying/ hand wiping method then follow by drying process.
- Use with Nexchemie Pre-saturated Wipes with Approval AMS3819C & BMS-15-5G.
- Suitable to use with Nexsonic Ultrasonic Cleaning Device with moderate heat with temperature < 50˚C.
- Fully cured sealant - need longer time to penetrate and clean.
|Approval & Conformities
- Boeing D6-17487
- Airbus UK ABR 9-0140